Advisors, Regionals is next week! Here is all the information you need to complete your registration:
Some of you have sent in registrations. Some have sent emails letting us know you are coming. Please send in your registration forms ASAP. We need the counts for the caterer. If you have any questions let me know.
The Phi Theta Kappa Georgia Region Fall Conference is right around the corner. We hope your chapter will make plans to attend. Attached is the registration form. Please complete and return it as soon as possible. You may send the payment later.
A few notes of interest:
- The conference will be held at Darton State College in Albany, Georgia. The address of the college is 2400 Gillionville Rd, Albany, GA 31707. Directions can be found here http://www.darton.edu/visitors/directions.php
- Registration and check-in will be in Building C – Student Center between 3 – 5 pm on Friday, November 7th . Activities will begin at 5 pm. Signs will be posted on campus to help you locate the building and parking.
- Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and Saturday dinner will be furnished by the Chi Xi chapter.
- There will be two options for Saturday night activities. Please indicate which option will be best for your chapter by making a note on the registration form.
- If you would like to save the cost of hotel rooms on Saturday night, you may select the option of leaving after activities at approximately 7 pm.
If the majority choose to stay Saturday night, additional fellowship activities will be held at Darton after 7 pm.
Rooms will be available at the following hotel:
BEST WESTERN Albany Mall Inn & Suites
2729 Pointe North Boulevard
Albany, Georgia, 31721-1586, US
Please note the following important information: Rooms must be booked by the 24th of October to get the block booking rate of $69.99. If they are booked after that date, they go to $79.99.
The first 20 rooms are non-smoking 2 queen rooms. After the 20 are taken, the remaining would be smoking 2 queen rooms.
Please call the hotel directly and ask for the “PTK” rate. Each chapter is responsible for booking their own rooms.
We look forward to seeing you there!