Time is running out. Reserve now!
Please see information below about our spring regional. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. We really hope to see many of you there. The location is central so it won’t be too far of a drive for anyone!
Phi Theta Kappa Georgia Spring Regional Convention
March 8-9, 2013
Georgia Military College
201 E. Greene St.
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Regional Officers candidates
If your chapter plans to run for one of our regional officer positions please send Regional Coordinator Frank Malinowski an email stating your intention as soon as possible. Positions available are listed with their main responsibilities. Please note that each office will have additional responsibilities.
• President, hosts the spring 2014 regional convention
• Vice President, hosts the fall 2013 regional conference
• Secretary, updates the website and Facebook page
• Chapter Relations, responsible for building and improving working relationships between chapters
Regional Officer benefits
• Leadership development opportunities
• One scholarship per position for the June 2013 Honors Institute in Philadelphia, PA at Villanova University ($1000 value)
• Opportunities to travel to different chapters in our region
Rooms are still available at the Holiday Inn Express. $75 per night includes continental breakfast. Need to register by February 28 and ask specifically for Phi Theta Kappa rooms. Call 478-454-9000 to make your reservation.
Please don’t forget your tax exempt forms, if applicable.
Check-in on campus is 4:00pm
First session (dinner) begins at 5:30pm
Conference ends Saturday night after the regional awards banquet.
Registration: $85.00 per person
Make Checks Payable to GMC PTK
Tax ID: 58-0616992