Georgia Region, this is an opportunity to be aware of:
We are delighted to inform you that Mills College has increased its renewable Dean’s Scholarship for transfer students to $15,000. In addition, Mills offers a $5,000 scholarship to qualified members of Phi Theta Kappa.
Mills is an independent liberal arts and sciences college for undergraduate women, with graduate programs for women and men. With a 10:1 student-faculty ratio, Mills is characterized by small classes taught by an outstanding faculty. The faculty is dedicated to developing the intellectual, creative, and leadership potential of students in an environment attentive to issues affecting women.
We are accepting applications for the fall 2013 semester. Please keep in mind:
• All PTK students are eligible to receive a $50 application fee waiver
• No minimum number of units are required to transfer
• General education requirements can be completed at Mills
• The suggested minimum cumulative GPA is 3.0
• Admission decisions are made within three weeks of receiving all required credentials
If you plan to attend the Phi Theta Kappa Convention in San Jose, California in April, please stop by our booth at the Senior College Fair to learn more about what Mills has to offer.
At Mills, students expand their knowledge and realize their potential in a vibrant and engaging learning community. We hope the information you find on our web site will assist you as you guide your students through their college search. Please feel free to call if you have any questions at 510.430.2135 or 800.87.MILLS.